RetroArch PS3 Update Database offline

Despite that this Console was the Start of the RetroArch era, it has been left out with many issues despite PS3 is still popular and mostly usable, so my problem is i obtained a second handed ps3 mainly for using RetroArch, this is separate from my main PS3, i wanted to play Retro games, so i connected it via a Component cable to my old CRT TV ( as i said i wanna use it for Retro ) installed a CFW and RetroArch, however, as soon as i installed it and imported the games n stuff, i noticed that i can’t get any updates over the Wifi, i can’t update the Cores, the game BoxArts, the cheat database, etc…etc… what has just happened ? Lastly, i remember that it was working fine on my main PS3 back in 2 years ago so what’s the problem now . :frowning: is the any way so i can do these Offline ? can i manually download the game Artworks, Cheat Database, PS3 Specified Core updates etc…etc… .

Thanks in advance​​​​​​​ Regards

Ive given up trying to get Retroarch working on my PC, there is a problem with the audio. Tho it only runs at 30fps, as my pc is old, (Athalon x3 2.9ghz, 8gb) so maybe that has something to do with it.

How does Retroarch run on the PS3? As its the only option available to me, unless i upgrade my pc.

Thanks

Your PC is, not bad, 2.9 Ghz and 8GB of ram can do great I just recommend using an SSD for ur Operations and load the games from a Traditional hard drive.

PS3 is fair enough to run Arcade, Sega Master System, Genesis, SNES, NES NEOGEO NEOGEO CD, TurboGrafx

However U can’t expect it to run Saturn, Dreamcast and Gamecube those are off limits

And N64 as well, that is off limits as well