RetroArch <-> RetroAchievements - Any work being done?

I don’t really know where to post this. I’ve been using RetroArch for some time now, and getting it to work with RetroAchievements is still pretty hit and miss. Is there still work being done on this, or are we left with what we have? I mean, it’s pretty bad when you’re playing a game and you do what you need to do to earn an achievement, just to not have it pop. Then when you ask about it in their chatroom, they’re willing to help till you say you’re using RetroArch, then it’s all “well there ya go”. I really like RetroArch. I also really like RetroAchievements. It’s a shame we can’t get a better marriage of the two and reduce all the issues associated with it. I mean, I’m willing to help out where I can. Is there a list somewhere of things being worked on or things that need tested? Is there a “future” list of things still to be implemented? I’d like to offer up some suggestions, but if this aspect of RetroArch has pretty much been deemed “completed”, I’m not going to bother. Seems like a waste to come so close and then halt all activities.

There’s one guy who works on it. I don’t know whether he considers it finished or not. I’ll try to get him to respond.

Awesome. For the most part, I’d just like to see the communication happening better. For the most part, it looks like it does tell retroachievments what game I’m playing, but it looks like the communication of earning doesn’t happen sometimes. It’s especially upsetting when you’ve earned “reach level 4” a month ago, then come back and play for another hour to get that far just to find out reaching level 5 doesn’t do anything because RetroArch lost it’s connection. If it’s not a communication thing, then it’s RetroArch’s system for tracking the memory. In either case, it still needs work.