RetroArch x86 nightly libwinpthread-1.dll problem

Tried launch latest nightly build of RetroArch x86, but have a problem with libwinpthread-1.dll. What i need to install to fix this problem?

You need the redist.7z package with all those needed dlls… …but I don’t see it in the buildbot folders anymore?

Oh my bad, I’ll reup that

Big CLAP for you radius, thast f**ing amazing administration skills, oh… forgot MAIN FUCKING FILE!!! NO BIGGIE !!! NO ONE WILL NOTICE, DO FORMAT FUcKING C: thanks

umad? I manage the buildbot, for free in my spare time, if you can do better please do. Also feel free to provide the VMs so the builds can take place, and the scripts required for the CI agent.

I added the redist but I don’t consider my testing enough since I have the toolchains in my path, please test and give me your feedback, thanks

Now it asks for xvidcore.dll ._. Installed xvid codec, now at startup requires swresample-1.dll. wft is going with nightlies?

[QUOTE=argotha;19279]Now it asks for xvidcore.dll ._. Installed xvid codec, now at startup requires swresample-1.dll. wft is going with nightlies?[/QUOTE]

We had several issues with the site and some files were missing. I repackaged the redist but it seems I missed some files, try again just now, I was uploading at the same time you were posting this :smiley:

Hi, I am having an issue downloading the redist files for 64bit. it keeps failing. i have tried to use a couple of browsers to download it but still no luck. is there anywhere else i can get it from?

Cheers,

If you can’t get the redist, just download the latest ‘full’ package, which has them bundled in.

Or use a download manager like down them all