RetroArch Xbox 1 releases (v1.0.0.2)

Hi,

I need new link for xbox retroarch 1.8.4 because i have a dead link … thanks a lot

Where is the usual place ?

Hi, is it possible to run a VHDX on the dev mode?

Hello, a doubt the Retail version are you guys who posted? it fails the certification using the Windows Certification Kit, the test I did on my computer, under microsoft rules it can ban the console, Is the retrarch team aware of this? Do you guarantee me that this is safe?

hi there, since a few days im trying so hard to install retroarch on my xbox series s, but its impossible.

i have the developer mode on my xbox series s, and i was able to install ppspp emulator trough xbox device portal. but i cant install retroarch. it always says “failed to connect to the device” after i have uploaded the files. what can i do? i think the retroarch install file doesnt work with my device.

Ive Downloaded the latest Version of retroarch and now it works. Thank you.

I think this is happening again as both of these links take me to a 404 not found screen and both links do not work.

My account has been banned for using retroarch retail mode, is there anything I can do to recover my xbox account?

Hi, the download links for Xbox one is still not working. Can you please advice where I can get the retroacrhe Xbox one download please? Many Thanks

I’ve done all the steps to install RetroArch on my Xbox Series S, but I can’t seem to change the app details for the UWP from App to Game. Every time I do so, it immediately closes out the selection for it. This is something for Xbox Dev Mode, so has anyone possibly found anything to fix this issue?

I am looking to convert my Xbox one and I’m just wondering what kind of controllers are supported by that system. Any info helps, thanks!

AFAIK, it’s only controller that the system can normally recognize.