Reversed stereo

Hello all! Is there any way to reverse the stereo in RetroArch? I’m running Tomb Raider 1 on Mednafen PSX and i noticed that the audio channels are reversed. Left instead of right. I’m not sure if the bug is with the emulator or the particular game but is there any way to bypass this? Some option to reverse the stereo, or even force mono output? I have tried different audio drivers in the settings menu, but nothing seemes to have fixed it

1 Like

Right now (after 3 years) the problem still exist: Tomb Raider 1 on Beetle PSX HW still running with the audio channels are reversed. There is a some bug, obviously.

1 Like

Can you verify that it is reversed with other games, as well?

1 Like

after 3 years, you guys still did not reverse your speakers/headsets/ears? sound channels are where its suppose to be( test on games with ingame channel panning, Tales of Phantasia for example…).

2 Likes

I solved this problem by third-party software in 10 minutes. I just informed that the bug still exists.

1 Like

I missed you reply, sorry. Just tested stereo channels in the Grandia - all looks correct.

1 Like

Ah, good to hear. So, the question becomes: is the Tomb Raider game reversed on hardware, is it a bad dump, or is there something weird going on with emulation?

1 Like

Don’t know. I played “Tomb Raider version 1.6, USA”

1 Like