Road Rash - Jailbreak - MR2 (Black Screen in Mednafen PSX)

Can someone try Road Rash - Jailbreak, Monster Rancher 2, Need for Speed 1 and 2 and confirm they are working in the mednafen PSX core? I only get black screen here, weirdly they work fine in epsxe or PCSX-R standalone emulators.

No one can try one of these games and tell me if they’re working?

Need for Speed II works fine for me. It does give a black screen for a bit but then the game starts right up.

Im currently figuring it out, it seems I had some issues with the files themselves, I got them again from redump and Monster Rancher 2 is working now, I only got sound and a black screen with the older dump, Ill try Road Rash Jailbreak next.

Thanks for testing it.

I tried Monster Rancher 2, Road Rash - Jailbreak and Need for Speed 1, what I’ve found is that for some reason, the core can only make Road Rash Jailbreak and NFS work if they are in cue+bin, as my set is compressed in PBP, I had to test them before compressing after downloading them again, Monster Rancher gave me a black screen with my older copy, but after the newer download, it worked in PBP as all other games. Both RR and NFS works normally if they are in PBP in emulators like PCSX-R and others, it’s just in Mednafen PSX in RA that it doesn’t, no big deal though, I’ll leave these in bin+cue for the time being.