ROMs Not Detected

My roms of street fighter 2 are not detected, but i can play the street fighter roms when i manually select them. How should i fix this?

That doesn’t give us enough information, since SF2 has ports on basically every system. If you mean arcade, FBA ROMs are the only ones that scan and they can be finicky. You need to make sure you’re getting exactly the right ROMs for the version it expects, which is v0.2.97.38

Thank you for your reply. Sorry, I should have added more detail. The ROMs are for SNES. I am very new to RetroArch and so I don’t really understand how it all works.

Ok, for SNES (and most/all cartridge-based systems) we use No-Intro sets for scanning databases. As you’ve discovered, you can still play the games no matter where they come from, but if you want them to show up in the playlists, they’ll need to come from No-Intro. The most common sets floating around are No-Intro and GoodSNES, and you can tell them apart at a glance, usually, because GooSNES ROMs are named like: Street Fighter 2[U][!].smc while No-Intro ROMs are named like: Street Fighter 2 (USA).sfc

I have one called Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (USA).sfc, and it detects it but it doesn’t show up in the rom list for snes.

You have to delete “The world warrior”, name should be “Street Fighter II (USA)” That´s how I fixed it.