Save a game from the controller?

Hi all,

Retroarch I use on my Android TV Box MXIII.

I wanted to know if it is possible to change the game directly from the controller and also make a backup.

I use the joystick gamepad G910 which is recognized by Retroarch I disable the display of buttons on the screen but I do not get out of a game or leave Retroarch since the handle is that it 'possible?

Thank you all

On newer builds (such as the nightlies available at buildbot.libretro.com), you can map lots of different functions to gamepad buttons. However, you can also check out the ‘immerse’ overlay, which is invisible until you tap the screen, and then it gives you buttons for menus, savestates, etc. You can tap it again to hide it again.

Thank you for the answer.

I have to keep the version 1.0.0 because there are FBA and the latest version do you think it is available?

I download the latest version but I have not managed to get the support of the joystick.

I went to setting / Input / Player 1 Custom Blinds

example: UP button, detect and I press the UP

I started a game, but can not use the handle !!!

Also I did not find how to assign a button on the menu?

In the download section core, Final Burn & Mame are not present.

Thanks

Try using the in-game menu (RGUI) to bind your pad and see if it treats you any better.

FBA is missing but will be added soon. I’m not sure why you’re missing MAME, as I have several MAME cores available.

Thank you for your reply. I will try your method.

Can you tell me if the arcade games CPS3 are supported by Retroarch android?

There are people who say yes but no explanation?

Thank you

Yeah, should be fine. Just make sure you have the correct ROMs.