Save/load states completely broken in Wii ports of 1.3.0 and above

I made a bug report here just in case, assuming that it’s well-known https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/issues/3053

But this is proving to be somewhat infuriating, 1.3.4 has been around for some time and no one has even bothered to make a GitHub report about it, so I want ahead and did so. I don’t know how serious of an issue this is, or how badly it’s on a to-do list of things to fix, but it’s a pretty glaring omission if a promoted major emulator feature doesn’t function the way it should esp. for Wii owners, right? I mean, I just hope that the info proves useful and that the issue will be resolved in upcoming nightly builds. I know you guys are under a lot of stress and pressure with lives, but I hope that this is taken into consideration because broken save states is a pretty major issue.

Thanks for the issue. Broken savestates is indeed a major issue, so if we can reproduce it, we’ll certainly try to resolve it.

“If”? Ugh, well, I really hope I’m not the only one with this issue as I’ve been before ad infinitum. Okay. If no one in the dev team can reproduce these, I’m closing the GitHub report and will forever be stuck with RA being broken. I’ll record video if I must.