Save Retroarch configurations settings on next boot up

I configured retroarch settings to my liking,such as changing screen resolution and also the button combination to go into menu.But when I restart retroarch at a later time I have to set up everything again how do I keep the settings I selected?

I don’t know about the PS3 port, specifically, but RetroArch typically only writes settings to the config file when you exit cleanly, so when you have everything set up the way you like it, use the ‘quit retroarch’ option from the menu and it should remember everything the next time you launch.

I’m using ps tv

That’s fine. My statement still stands.

I can confirm this is happening to me on my Vita as well. I believe there’s an option something like “save settings on exit” which is turned on, but RetroArch isn’t remembering things like the ROM directories I setup each system/core to remember, or things like how I turned on the analog stick for Playstation.

I would hate to have to manually edit the config files to get things like this to work. Anything else we should look at? This feature works on my RetroArch setups on my Mac, my PC, and even RetroPie on my Raspberry Pi (with RetroArch backend) saves these settings automatically and easily.

Are you exiting with the ‘quit retroarch’ option? If you’re exiting any other way, it’s not writing the configs to file.

I am exiting the right way by clicking the quit retroarch option ,I’m having this problem on my pstv