Save state directory altered and cannot recover previous save states

Hello, First thing I wanted to say was I have really enjoyed using the emulator. I am currently using it on my Galaxy S6 and it had been functioning flawlessly up until just recently.

I have been playing Pokemon FireRed and wanted to use another emulator to allow myself to trade pokemon as retroarch doesn’t have the capability to do so. In order to load my save states into the other emulator on my Galaxy S6 I thought I would need to change the save file and savestate directories in retroarch. The directories had originally been placed under “<Default>”. I ended up changing the directory fir both the save games and save states and now I cannot load back my save states nor my save games from before. Have I lost all of my progress because I altered the directory?

Highlight the directory setting and press ‘start’ on your gamepad and it should return to the default location.

I believe you can trade pokemans with the TGBDual core in RetroArch.

[QUOTE=hunterk;42816]Highlight the directory setting and press ‘start’ on your gamepad and it should return to the default location.

I believe you can trade pokemans with the TGBDual core in RetroArch.[/QUOTE]

Okay great! Thanks for the quick response.

How would I go about accessing the gamepad while in the menu on an android? Currently I can only access the gamepad while in game.

Ah, you need to go to settings > onscreen overlay > hide overlay in menu OFF.