Save States

Hi guys I can’t seem to find how to manually save state or load state other than auto load/save on Startup/exit. I have scoured the Internet for days and cannot seem to find it i am using most recent build on My Note 3. Also using my ps3 controller.

You can do it through the in-game RGUI menu or there are some overlays, namely the ‘immerse’ overlay, that expose some of those functions in an easier-to-reach location. <- that overlay is good for use with gamepads because it’s invisible by default until you tap the screen.

Yesss! Thanks for the fast response. I found it in the overlay/misc section… However it doesn’t seem to save I back out to the main RGUI and click save config but soon as I exit that when I come back I have to set it up again. Also my save states are gone once i reset . So 1- How do I get both the config amd saves it to save after I’ve exit and come back. 2- is there a way to program the save/ load states, fastforward and the menu to a button on my ps3 controller? Because the only way I can find to get to the menu is to back out which closes the game nd then resume content just brings me to the menu and not the game.