Serious Nintendo 64 emulator problems

Ok so i have this problem where mupen64 only loads certain games, ive updated the cores, core data files, and updated everything, im also on the latest (Google Play) version. So for example, when i star DK64 it works fine, but when i try starting up Doom 64,it craps out, when i wanna play The legend of zelda oot its works, but when i wanna play SM64 it craps out, ive done anything and everything it can, please help me out!

Man,SM64 failing?!? First of all,which plugins are you using? Rice stupidly crashes (fix it dammit),glN64 is glN64 with many graphic issues,I can’t get Angrylion to work,and Glide64 is pretty slow on most games except for Super Smash Bros. though. If the “read every frame (slow)” setting for Glide64 is enabled,please disable it devs. Otherwise,the cxd4 RSP plugin fails at everything currently,as no sound can be heard and several games fail to run on it. In the ened,Glide64 is your only choice. I reccommend leaving it on medium accuracy or raising it to highest.

I still can’t figure out how to fix the polygon offset problem. If only I could set it to 0.1 or 0.10 specifically since that works with Mupen64Plus AE on my device. Please alter this option to accept 0.1 increments/decrements.

While I am here,any progress on the GLideN64 import?

[QUOTE=retroben;26187]Man,SM64 failing?!? First of all,which plugins are you using? Rice stupidly crashes (fix it dammit),glN64 is glN64 with many graphic issues,I can’t get Angrylion to work,and Glide64 is pretty slow on most games except for Super Smash Bros. though. If the “read every frame (slow)” setting for Glide64 is enabled,please disable it devs. Otherwise,the cxd4 RSP plugin fails at everything currently,as no sound can be heard and several games fail to run on it. In the ened,Glide64 is your only choice. I reccommend leaving it on medium accuracy or raising it to highest.

I still can’t figure out how to fix the polygon offset problem. If only I could set it to 0.1 or 0.10 specifically since that works with Mupen64Plus AE on my device. Please alter this option to accept 0.1 increments/decrements.

While I am here,any progress on the GLideN64 import?[/QUOTE]

Im using the mupen64 on retroarch android, the mupen64 separate app works fine, but im trying to save space, so how come when i use the mupen64 app it works fine on everything, but when i use the same emulaotr on retroarch android it fucking fails, thats fucked up.

We need logs to be able to figure out why it’s crashing.

It never says why its crashing.

yeah, you’ll need a logcat program (I’ve had good luck with the free .logcat [that’s dot-logcat]). After a crash, run the program and look for lines that have ‘RetroArch’ in them and paste them here.

Im not sure because nothing had retroarch in them, but most of these lines match the times i opened retroarch to the time it crashed. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0bo8FTNlt-qSTJ4TWVneEpxR28/view?usp=docslist_api

Hmm. I’m not seeing anything helpful in that log :confused:

Hmmmmm, seems weird.