Shaders that work great on Android

I was thinking it would be nice to have a list of the working retroarch shaders that have minimal to no performance loss in android. The ones that I have tested to work great are:

shadesr_glsl\scalenx\scale2x.glslp( works perfectly on snes cores, gba cores, sega cores, nes cores).

shaders_glsl/mudlord/sharpen.glslp (works great in pcsxr rearmed core and almost on every core)

shaders_glsl/retro/pixellate.glslp, sharp-bilinear.glslp, retro-v2.glslp, bead.glslp (work great on almost every core)

So what are your favorite retroarch shaders that work great on android?

Tested in archos gamepad 2.

Needs some context. I mean, are we talking like a Shield TV with high performance, some 5 year old phone, or something in between? I know you mentioned testing on the Archos, but just asking for Android in general / what other devices you are looking to compare with?

In my case, I generally prefer the Easymode Halation CRT shader based from what I’ve tested so far. That being said, I’m running RA on a Shield TV, so I don’t know how it may perform on other Android devices.

You may not be interested, but if I’m not mistaken, there is little performance loss (if any) when using overlays instead. My favorite is the Wii scanline grid… I forget the exact name but it makes games look pretty neat.

how do you set this up?

i just use crt easy for snes and dotmask for ps1. looks perfect on each.

Thanks the overlay scanline grid work and looks great, you just have to go to the overlay menu and select the wii folder and select the overlay.

What are your favorite retroarch android shaders?