Simultaneous buttons not working with shield portable

What it says in the tin… it works with virtual buttons but pressing both on the shield does not get recognized.

example golden axe…

v1.3.4

does it work with anyone?

On the shield portable? Physical buttons? I can’t do the golden axe back attack pressing a and b at the same time. I can on mame4droid for instance…

What core are you using?

I’ve tried genesis plus gx core And picodrive as well. I’ve mentioned golden axe as it is a great example for simultaneous buttons…

I tested Golden Axe using the FBA core and the genesis plus core in my Archos Gamepad 2 and the back attacks work everytime, are you sure you are using 1.3.4? Try the latest nightly, I recommend a clean install.

Hello, it is 1.3.4 but updated from google store and not from the nightlies. Anyway From your reply I did a reboot and tried it again.

I can can now perform the double button attack but only if I tap lightly the two buttons. With that it works 85% of the time! Mama4droid is a little “laxer” with the timing perhaps has I can do a full press and still get the two buttons press…

Try installing the latest nightly like I said and the double button attack will probably work all the time.

Golden Axe button presses working fine for me with MOGA Hero Power and 8bitdo Zero on both FBA and Genesis Plus GX. This is on the 1.3.4 on the store since the last nightly I used had a glitch with the menus.

Hello I’ve tried fba and it works… Not as smooth as mame but works relatively well…I’ve tried uninstalling as suggested by talos91 and using the nightlies but still no luck with genesis plus Gx nor picodrive…