First, I apologize if there is a post discussing this issue. I feel like a fool having this problem and not being able to figure out the solition
Hardware I use is Android box MX10, cuad core, 4gb Ram (works perfect). I have 4 controllers, two Bluetooth and 2 wired. All of them seems to work.
Now, when I try to configure/map the buttons, this is what I do:
- Open retroarch
- Connect 2 controls (either wired or not)
- Get into settings and select 2 controllers max
- Map buttons from each of them, one by one. So far, so good
- Now, I close it and open DIG (frontend) in android and open one multiplayer game
- There is a whole deal with the control being used. Only one of them works but seems Retroarch is mocking on me as if I pick one, it will configure the other one and the other way around. Annoying issue.
- Finally, once I find the control which works (assume player 1), I select 2 players
- Once in the game, the working control moves both players and the second control doesn’t work at all!
The other annoying problem is that I can’t get out of the game. I have configured hotkeys but they don’t work. It is not intuitive.
I really want to play with my 8 year old son and so far, I was not able to
Thanks a lot for your help! Alex.