Snaps playlist Handheld Electronic Game

Good morning from Brazil. I’d like to contribute some snaps from the Handheld Electronic Game playlist. I don’t know if the images exist for download, but I’ve never been able to get them updated in my retroarch listings. The images were cropped observing the real size, so they can be used as snaps or as a project for overlays, bezel. I don’t know if it’s a bug on my machine, but I had to edit my Handheld Electronic Game.lpl playlist, I had to remove the (&) and replace it with (E), the roms can have (&) in their names, replacing only in the playlist is enough to solve the problem. The (&) prevented images from appearing in the retroarch interface. If anyone from the retroarch team is interested in the images just get in touch Snaps playlist Handheld Electronic Game

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I think this doesn’t work like that.
To share the thumbnails, they are done through the github page. And without decoration, just the game screenshot. I don’t know if they wanted to change the policy, they can work fine with decor, but name without the name ®.
For good habits and customs, they are published directly. Everything here is free.

PS: Use “Desktop Menu” to update the thumbnails, it will be easier with complicated names.

I made the collection for my personal use, as I never found artwork for this system, I wanted to share it, but it seems that the idea is not well received by the group that works with the arts for games, sometimes they are even hostile with posting this type of content. I posted the link to the images on the screenscraper website, they deleted my post without even telling me why. Evidently there are people who make money from this, but as I mentioned, my intention was just to share. Anyway, if anyone is interested in making it available for download, just get in touch and I’ll send the files. Collection Handheld Electronic Game

I don’t know what you are talking about. Keep in mind that this project is free.

I hope the day doesn’t come when I have to send a private message to be able to download RetroArch.