Snes audio emulation problem on retroarch android

hi i have a gpd xd and i noticed some games have an audio problem in the core (snes9x 2005), example: stone warriors game is slow, lupine sansei with password to access game 9 music will hear a delay, others like the chester cheetah, in stage 2 of run saber lag is heard, combatribes in the music of the last part they hear lag, in the spawn game you hear audio crackle when hitting. I have also noticed that in some games like side pocket, kaizou shubbinman zero , blues brothers the sound is half heard and they work better on (snes9x 2005 plus) also in the option of (frame throttle) "synchronize to extract content framerate (g-sync, freesync) improves the problem somewhat but damages the image quality, it looks screen tearing. Does someone know how to solve this problem?. this problem also occurs in the snes9x ex alpha and plus app

have you triex current snes9x core or john snes app? I’ve never had audio problems with john snes.

I really don’t like the john snes app since it looks bad it has screen tearing and in the spiderman xmen arcade game in the gambit music it is heard incomplete, which the snes9x 2005 can do, the emulation is similar to the snes9x 2005 plus