Snes CHT files crashing emu

Tried current and nightly builds still crashing.

Currently playing Rudra No Hihou / Treasure of the Ancients and crashing when trying to load the cheat file

I Load Core > Snes9x > Load Content > Rudra No Hihou.sfc then Cheat > Load File > Rudra No Hihou.cht

It then returns to the game, if I try to go to the cheat menu again, there are no cheat options, or if I try go to the cheat menu again or load the cheat file again it crashes. Am I missing something? These files work fine on the regular Snes9x emulator.

edit: Upon closer inspection it appears the cht format is different between retroarch and Snes9x, I managed to extract the data from the old cht file and create a new one.

Is there a place I can submit a new cheat? Currently retroarch database has two separate files for the same game (under the english and jap name although it’s only a japanese game with a translation patch) with different cheats. I’ve combined them and added some additional cheats.

yeah, i think libretro-database repo is where that stuff lives, if you’d like to make a pull request.