[solved] Possible bug: extracting base.apk fails around 3-10%

Hi,

Thanks for all the effort creating this wonderful all-in-one emulator! :slight_smile: Sadly I have trouble installing/using it on ALL my android devices: when I launch Retroarch it says it is extracting base.apk, but from 3% (4% in the current nightly) jumps straight to 100%, and is not reacting to any input from that moment on. (I guess something bad is happening at that point.) It doesn’t matter if I enable unknown sources, set Selinux enforcing off or on, or even if it is an Android Lollipop, Marshmallow or Nougat phone/tablet or android tv all are failing for me the same way. (And of course there is enough space left on the devices.) Might my setup be so special? Is there a manual way to extract base.apk - where should I place the files?

Thanks very much, any help appreciated! Istvan

I believe that jump from roughly 3% to 100% is normal, I always see that. I’m not sure why your input is messed up, but it is probably unrelated to that.

Thank you for your answer, sorry I could not reply earlier (the forum didn’t work for me for a long time because of a spam attack?). Indeed the nightlies started to work for me a few days after I wrote. :slight_smile: