Some games dosent work

I’m fully enjoying RetroArch, but some games don’t launch, or have bugs. I downloaded different version but same issue.

Driver 1 - first level in garage graphical bug, doesn’t see anything sometime. Driver 2 & Fighting Force 2 - black screen, i hear sound for 2 seconds, then stuck i think. Spider-Man 1 - black screen, and i hear all sounds in the game. Spider-Man 2 - start, i see marvel icon, then black screen. Sometimes after marvel - i see runnig spidey and “press start” display, then black.

Here is video:

Any solutions? iPhone 6, iOS9, jailed, all BIOS installed.

Sorry for my bad English, i’m from Russia.

Can anyone answer?

What core are you using for your emulators?

PCSX ReARMed [Interpreter], another games works fine. I downloaded RIP Spider-man 1, and it’s works too. But not another games from topic.

Hmmmm not sure then, you have the right core installed. I don’t have any suggestions unfortunately.

Emulators are never perfect, maybe these are the games PCSX cant emulate that well and have problems with.

I do have Driver 1 and 2 somewhere, once I have time I’ll test them out and let you know my results.

[QUOTE=zenjiki;31262]Emulators are never perfect, maybe these are the games PCSX cant emulate that well and have problems with.

I do have Driver 1 and 2 somewhere, once I have time I’ll test them out and let you know my results.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, i will record screen soon

Video added

Just tested both Driver and Driver 2 and both works perfectly for me.

Tested on a jailbroken ipad 3rd generation,running ios7, and using the normal PCSX core. Maybe the interpreter version of the core is causing the problems. I’m not an expert so that’s just mi guess.

[QUOTE=zenjiki;31287]Just tested both Driver and Driver 2 and both works perfectly for me.

Tested on a jailbroken ipad 3rd generation,running ios7, and using the normal PCSX core. Maybe the interpreter version of the core is causing the problems. I’m not an expert so that’s just mi guess.[/QUOTE]

Well, thanks. Developers do the core better.

There’s a language barrier, so I’ll let the tone slide… Anyway, “do[ing] the core better” is a pretty big deal and not likely to happen any time soon.

Sorry, if so, I’m really very grateful for your hard work