SOQUEROEU – Mega Bezel TV Backgrounds

What a week for Mega Bezels!!! Great work @soqueroeu, this is a great quality pack and I hope to see some more CRT LOVE from you in the future!!! Ad maiora :+1:

4 Likes

Wonderful graphics and a great release thread. Congratulations my friend!

2 Likes

Very nice! Can’t wait to give 'em a whirl tonight after work.

3 Likes

Thank you for your effort

3 Likes

Hi @soqueroeu, I wanted to let you know that I pulled your repo and it’s working great!

I always wanted to play Super Metroid on a Genesis :star_struck:

7 Likes

Hello everybody!

I checked some of my shader presets. Some of them had duplicate parameters, and created unwanted effects. So I made the corrections, including the changes below:

• Modified presets to work under relative path
  • Made minor corrections to frame, geometry and light reflections in some presets.
  • Added Nintendo_SuperNES_v3_DKC-Games preset.
6 Likes

Many presets have deviations. Can some adjustments be made? I don’t know if it is the reason for the version update.

2 Likes

Yes, possibly… I noticed this same problem. I will review my presets and update the repository.

3 Likes

I think it is because of the most recent scaling fix to the release shader. Since it may be a month or two before the new shader release it may be worth the time to fix it.

3 Likes

Hi all!

I’m slowly working on some of my presets and background graphics. At some point I want to release an improved pack. :wink:

However, I intend to keep the previous versions available whenever a new one is released.

5 Likes

Hi All!

Here , some more shots from my v2.0 backgrounds in progress:

10 Likes

Outstanding work my friend!

5 Likes

Very Nice! I love all the little details. Looking forward to it :star_struck:

5 Likes

These look sensational.

3 Likes

Here, the simple Sega Saturn JP TV panel:

5 Likes

People, this is SuperGameBoy TV Edition:

7 Likes

Guys, this is my almost-finished Game Cube TV. I really liked this one, huh?

6 Likes

Folks, the package has been updated, to keep up with MegaBezelShader and Retroarch updates. Please Note, to use it, you will need:

• Retroarch 1.9.8 or later with simple presets enabled
  • Shader Mega Bezel pack V 0.9.097 (2022-01-05 Rev 2) or later
9 Likes

Everything looks wonderful my friend. What an amazing, well done contribution! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Tks a lot @soqueroeu for this great contribution :+1:

5 Likes