Srm save don't work after update from 1.6.7 to 1.7.1

Hi guys, my savegame from Mario64 don’t work after update from 1.6.7 to 1.7.1. How can I fix this?

Thanks

srm saves shouldn’t be affected by a version update. Have you changed your save directory in settings > directory, by chance?

Directory is ok. Srm file is fine.

I guess the next easiest test is to try moving your retroarch.cfg somewhere else so it generates a new one from scratch and see if that treats you any better. If so, you have a conflicting option somewhere. If not, you could try rolling back to the old version and see if it still works.

New generated cfg didn’t help. I don’t want top back to old version. 1.7.1 is better.

I uise this savegame - https://github.com/FruitieX/arcade-configs/blob/master/.config/retroarch/savefiles/Super%20Mario%2064%20(U)%20[!].srm

If i’m not mistaken, the behaviour for save files paths changed with 1.7.0 Before, you could choose In [Settings/Directory] to have a fixed savefiles folder or a “default”, which would save to the content’s folder

Now, there’s a [Settings/Saving] area, where you can choose more fine grained options, such as “save to folder” and “Write Saves to Content Dir”

It may be worth checking if the update changed your settings.