Start/select not working on ps3 controller

Hello!

I’m having a problem with the global core config, in which when i try to configure the start/select button on input settings, it doesn’t register. I have no clue as how to fix this. I’m having trouble setting up the controller itself as well. I have a config set up for the Mupen64 but al the buttons are scrambled any ways.

I am running iOS 7.1.2 with pangu jailbreak. Using a ps3 controller with controllers for all and btstack enabled. I have searched for hours and hours but haven’t fount anything even remotely close to the problems I’m experiencing.

Any help would be much appreciated!

There seems to be an issue/bug where the global config gets overwritten if you try to mess with it directly. You can try the workaround in this post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2108#p15657

I suggest you to dont use Controllers for All to connect ps3 controller… Use only BTstack, and problem solved. :slight_smile:

thanks for the replies!

It was controllers for all that was conflicting with retroarch it seems!

Thanks =D

hello, I have the same problem, ipad 2 ios 7.1.2, start/select button not working on ps3 controller when connect with controllers for all

then I tried disable controllers for all, connect with BTstack, but my ps3 controller can’t connect at all, may I know how to fix this?

Thanks

It works! Thank you very much!

It works! Thank you very much Incognit