Stretch to fullscreen

Hi guys! I try to figure out how to stretch my emulators to 1920x1080 fullscreen. Tried messing around with some options like video_fullscreen_x/y, video_aspect_ratio or the custom_viewport commands but nothing seems to do the trick.

I just want that all my emulators are stretch to my desktop resolution without any borders :-/ Current config ( for Gambatte ) is:

video_force_aspect = true
video_aspect_ratio = "1.5"
aspect_ratio_index = "1"
video_fullscreen = "true"
video_windowed_fullscreen = "false"
video_fullscreen_x = 1920
video_fullscreen_y = 1080

Tried other ratios as well like video_aspect_ratio = “1.777” for standard 1080p ratio or video_aspect_ratio = “1.333” for SNES 4:3 ratio but it didn’t work at all …

aspect ratio index alone should do the trick

After 3 days of config crawling you are just sayin’ this one option should do the trick?! So much wasted time and I will never get it back ^^

Works now, thanks!

[QUOTE=DK999;19119]After 3 days of config crawling you are just sayin’ this one option should do the trick?! So much wasted time and I will never get it back ^^

Works now, thanks![/QUOTE]

What exactly did You set in aspect ratio index? What parameter? I tried 0, 1, 1360x768 (my tv’s resolution) and nothing seems to get streched fullscreen : /

Set Aspect Ratio Index to 16:9 for widescreen, 4:3 for non-widescreen.

That ought to do it. I wouldn’t bother with the custom viewport settings if I were you.