Suicide? There is Hope!

In light of the recent news of a famous gaming youtuber (Desmond Daniel Amofah, aka Etika), who seems to have recently commited suicide, I just want to start this thread to open up a channel for anyone who may need a little help.

Please feel free to talk here, or if you are wanting help more privatley we could arrange something.

I am someone myself who has and does struggle with mental health and suicidal tendancies have certainly been a reality to me.

Please know though my friends that there is hope… you do not have to fight this alone and there are people who truly care about your life.

1 Like

too sad… i saw his banjo announcement reaction and now is very hard to think he will never play that character. life is strange…

There is no greater struggle in life than life itself… for everyone…

We are here to help each other in this forum, but on the greater scale of things, we can create or join other “channels” for that, if we can’t reach each other directly…

We need to tell the truth though, each and every one of us has people who love and care for us, so if we don’t already know that ourselves, maybe we can start by telling the people WE love and care about that they can count on us !

I love humanity, please don’t let movies, TV or big corporations tell us we are the ones to blame for the destruction of our home world, the people who DO actually know what they are doing, do this for big money, and then try to put the blame on all of us…

Unlike what I learned from the Matrix movie, we are in NO WAY the cancer of this planet, we are good loving people who make their way through the bullshit, the lies, the deception, and the more we talk to each other, the more chance we have to get through those things…

We have flaws, but those are what makes us human, don’t ever put too much pressure to look perfect on the outside, just be yourself, so when you do need support, it will be noticed…

And don’t be silly, just ask other people for their help, most of us forget about that !

BTW internet is full of trolls, don’t expose yourself publicly if you’re not ready… Love y’all, be happy, eat healthy, drink more water, avoid chemicals, radiations, and toxicity altogether, and just be proud of who you are !

2 Likes

That be the Problem with Social Media.

As all the Idiots and Trolls now have a Voice they did not have before the Internet