Super Game Boy Errors

Hi Guys,

I’ve got a ton of systems setup flawlessly with RetroArch, but I can’t seem to get Nintendo Super Game Boy to launch. It crashes when I attempt to launch via RocketLauncher as well as RetroArch native. Below is the command line argument as well as the error message I’m receiving in RetroArch:

retroarch.exe -f -c “D:\Arcade\Emulators\RetroArch\configs\Nintendo Super Game Boy.cfg” -L “D:\Arcade\Emulators\RetroArch\cores\bsnes_accuracy_libretro.dll” -s “D:\Arcade\Emulators\RetroArch\srm\Nintendo Super Game Boy\Adventures of Lolo (Europe).srm” -S “D:\Arcade\Emulators\RetroArch\save\Nintendo Super Game Boy\Adventures of Lolo (Europe). state” “D:\Arcade\Emulators\RetroArch\system\Super Game Boy (World).sfc” --subsystem sgb “D:\Arcade\cache\Adventures of Lolo (Europe)\Adventures of Lolo (Europe).gb” RetroArch [WARN] :: config_load_core_specific :: Core-specific config not found, reusing last config.RetroArch [WARN] :: patch_content :: Did not find a valid content patch. D:\Arcade\Emulators\RetroArch (Nintendo Super Game Boy)>

I have Googled “Did not find valid content patch” so many times and I haven’t found any answers…

Help would be greatly appreciated!!