Thank you

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to everyone involved in this project for the newest release. Everyone here appreciated the hard work you all put into this and you do it free of charge no less… so again just wanted to say thank you and keep up the great work!

Thanks! We appreciate the kind words!

We usually only hear complaints and bug reports, so some positive reinforcement is always welcome :smiley:

I agree. A BIG THANK YOU to the entire team for everything! This project is just amazing on so many levels. Amazing software and wonderful support. :slight_smile:

I downloaded 1.3 for Windows and found it very easy to set up. It was the first time I had tried the Reicast core as I hadn’t tried nightlies, and it is fantastic. Great work on a great release!

I want to say thank you as well, it is amazing how far emulation has come over the years, I still remember the awe of being able to emulate NES games on Nesticle on my Win 95 machine lol. We have a nice community here even if postings are sporadic :slight_smile:

Big Thanks !!! also from me…

Got to echo the thanks. I love this thing and rave endlessly to anyone that has an interest in gaming about RA.

Like to echo this as well: Your work on this project is very much appreciated. Thanks a lot for the great work.

Thanks a lot guys. We forgot that you do this for free and on your free time.

yeah thanks a lot! trying to get all these myriad cores under some kind of framework is so essential, and it’s so much more than that also!