TheNamec - Mega Bezel Packs Amiga, Commodore 64, VIC20, CRTgaming soon

I made them with love, so I love that you love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ahahah

Well, I have no bare idea. I’m considering developing basic overlays to bypass this blind waiting, but I think the best experience really is in conjunction with HSM Megabezel shader…

Let’s wait a couple of weeks for the final decision! :wink:

5 Likes

New Retroarch is out :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Working hard to get the pack online as soon as possible! RA release on monday night was quite unexpected. Thanks you for your patience, the waiting won’t be long.

Expect updates soon :wink:

8 Likes

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! can’t wait!

1 Like

Although it is new, I want to thank you for the enormous work you are doing for this pack, as a designer I know what it means to do something like that, good cheer, I really want to try the pack, it looks incredible.

Thanks Namek and hopefully you upload it soon :grinning:

Sorry for my English I am going with a translator but I had to thank the work. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hey guys! A little update: things are proceeding slow and steady as I add that extra ICING we all deserve, lots of new presets have been included and currently under testing.

Moreover, I’m happy to announce a couple new features!

Presets for HSM “Mega Bezel” style frames, full with per-model decal and light/dark variations (meaning you can enjoy maximum play area while keeping cool customization)

Customized intro animation with model-specific logos! Powered by allmighty @HyperspaceMadness efforts

Some design were in need of some love, like the retropimped A1200 with GoTek disk emulator

Sorry for the waiting, but trust me: it will be worth it :wink:

9 Likes

Wow, this makes me extra-proud. Then you can confirm that the last mile is the longest and slowest of the whole design&refine process :grin:

No problem, passion is the future-proof global language! I’m Italian btw, so I enjoy somewhat creative english.

5 Likes

Looks great! I love the new Bezel additions.

3 Likes

WOO!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I get erections just by looking at those shots :laughing: :laughing: :grin:, good job, it looks fantastic, Amiga is one of my favorite platforms.

4 Likes

Looks like you’re popular! :rofl:

3 Likes

WOO!!! It’s getting hot in here or is it just me?! Ahahah :innocent:

5 Likes

I can’t help it, I like it AMIGA :laughing:

1 Like

hi i don’t understand that shouldn’t go out with this version of retroarch?

When will it be available for download?

GOOD!\THINKS Retroarch bezel/overlays tool !!!

i think we can expect for 2 months for the next realease of retroarch in better case

I think, my young friends, that @TheNamec will release them when he is ready to, not before. Or he may not release them at all. (He is the artist an this is his work.)

I am glad for his company in this community and he has my support in everything he does. :wink: :star_struck:

5 Likes

You have to release it even if it is accidentally, it is looking so beautiful that it would be a crime not to release it :smile: :smile: :smile:

5 Likes

This is absolutely beautiful. Very attentively and respectfully designed, very much looking forward to the release.

Bravo!

2 Likes

From what I see on the blog there is little left, right? only one has coming soon the others put DLUpload.

2 Likes