There is a mapping error in the FlyCast core on Android

Today, when browsing the forum, I found that someone said that the FlyCast core on Android has a mapping error problem, which I also encountered. I often encounter this problem when playing the NOMI arcade, sometimes the screen is not displayed completely, sometimes the body of the characters is missing, which greatly affects the game experience, so I hope that the official can fix this problem. Finally, thank the simulator team for bringing such a good simulator !!!

friend how did you manage to release the boss Mizuchi help me or if you have saved share there friend because I can not save game my mistake if I save he has to exclude the whole process to run both the neo geo batle coliseum and kof xi and kof neither wave can until you see the typical there if me share there friend the saves if you have 3 games with characters released from the batle colliseum kox xi and kof new wave please.

follows my topic to see my case then I can not release any character because I have to erase the saves to run but only the ones above rest rolls smooth. on the S8 exynos and s10 Snapdragon 855.

https://forums.libretro.com/t/reicast-flycast-help/25299/4

Set Alpha Sorting - per pixel in Core settings to fix the issue.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll try it later!

Thank you. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help! Idk how to make my own post! I can only comment on others posts but not make my own… MY ISSUE… DREAMCAST won’t play… I set everything up correctly…

1. retroarch/system/dc/data/(bios+flash)
  2. Playlist… dreamcast… resevil code veron… Play/Run: Problems: Words “SEGA” appear with the gamepad still shown. Game music plays… 3…2…1… Crash!