Threads: 657 Posts: 5,748

With more post than any other category besides General and only following in threads to Windows and General, I’d say that the RetroArch user base for Android is huge. So hey, I’d think that the Android/ AndroidTV RetroArch user base would like to thank the Libretro dev team. Maybe if one agrees they can add a “here, here”. ya know, just a thread out of 650 to cheer em on.

Big thanks to the Libretro dev team here, retroarch is awesome because of you.

awww, thanks guys :slight_smile:

We appreciate the kind words!

Thanks to the Libretro team!! RetroArch for Android is the BOMBDOTCOM! ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Also big thanks from me!! For me emulation exists only on my phone :slight_smile: i am happy to see where RA is now and the way it goes!

Group hugs!

Yes, a big thank you to the Libretro team, Retroarch is the best thing ever made since emulation exists, and the Android version rocks. :slight_smile: Congrats and keep up the awesomeness !

Indeed, we really do appreciate all the hard work! Retroarch has grown and improved SO much the past year. It has become the centerpiece and rallying point of emulation. I’ve been able to shift from an old, clunky PC to a quiet, slim Android box (and it’s better in every way). THANK YOU!!!

I’m a noob to android and RetroArch opens up so many possibilities. What a great community and emulator('s) , big props to all those involved :slight_smile: keep it up