Thumbnail Updater problem ( Snes )

Hi :slight_smile:

maybe someone can help out :slight_smile: Just want to download Snes Thumbnail pack via the updater ( Android - Nvidia Shield Box )

at 13% it always switched to 0% and starts over. is it a server problem with the zip file or maybe my vault somehow?

We had this problem before and it was indeed server-side, but I thought we had fixed it. I guess not. Weโ€™ll look into it. Thanks for the report.

I too am having this problem, but it is NOT just with the SNES. It seems to be a size problem. Anything for which the zip file is fairly small, it (seems) to come through (most of time, however there have been a couple that start out with very fast rate of download, and seem as if they are going to fully download, then fail, so it could actually be more of a timing issue). What has been interesting for me, is that I havenโ€™t seen the problem on my MAC, but have noticed this problem for many versions back on the Windows side of things. the MAME thumbnails is a great example, I think I have always been able to get them on the mac, but never on windows.