Thumbnails / Covers questions

I renamed a lot of PC-Engine boxarts I took from some websites and I wonder what is the best format to merge them in the repo.

They’re all jpg but we must use png right? it’s gonna be a lot bigger. (roughly x4) Most are 400x400 but I got some 1400x1400 ones…

Also what is the easiest way to send a pull-request? Do I have to clone everything or is there some commands to simply work on a folder?

The boxarts are just sitting on a webserver rather than in a repo like the thumbnails.

We only support png right now but we have the groundwork laid for jpg support, so that should be added sometime fairly soon. We use 512x512 for popular games and 256x256 for less-popular/obscure ones.

If you wanna throw them into an archive and upload it to mega or something, we’ll grab it and add it to the server.

Thanks, I’ll do that then and keep the jpg for later.

I rearranged and renamed Satellaview and Sufami turbo a while ago: I posted them here on bottom.

Here are the PC-Engine boxarts. edit:removed

Most come from http://www.pcengine.co.uk/ . I made all the big ones 400x400 for now. I’ll upload them full size later when jpg will get supported. (with all the smaller ones to avoid another compresion)

You can overwrite the present folder (with the fake American turbografx branding) as it’s not really all of the games supported.

How do you get the Final Burn Alpha Neo-Geo titles and snaps to show up?

New set moved here for visibility.