Thumbnails not displaying when updated

Hi there. I’m new here! I do not see a general FAQ that mentions this subject that I need help with. I’ve asked in many other places too, so this is a last resort, but I do hope to stay here. Things here are very clean.

Anyway, so I’ve managed to get very comfortable with Retroarch recently but I’m having some issues getting Thumbnails to work properly! They were working last night, and now they just don’t show no matter the platform. I’ll use the Online Updater, and it downloads to the correct folder. Nothing. Quit retroarch, restart and Run as Admin. Still nothing. Download the zipped thumbnail packs from libretro.com, still nothing. I’ve double, triple, and quadruple checked all the file names and everything is square there so that isn’t the issue. I just can’t get them to work anymore! I don’t know what to do from here and really need some help. If its something extremely simple, sorry for being a bother. Thanks for the help.

Did you verify that the setting in settings > user interface > appearance > thumbnails is set to ‘thumbnails’ or ‘boxart’ or whatever and not OFF?

Thanks. That was it. I had a feeling it was something simple, so as I said in the OP: sorry for being a bother.

Hi. There is a problem with the thumbnails, at least in Windows 10. For example, Atari 2600 ones, the Boxarts work fine, the Titles too. BUT not the Snaps. I have verified the name is the same in Boxarts, Titles and Snaps, but only work the first two. Also, SOMETIMES, for a same game, the Title appear and not the Snap. This is notorious in MSX games, but a concise example is “Space Invaders” from Atari 5200.

Version of Retroarch: 1.70 OS: Windows 10 x64

Thanks in advance.