Toggling GPU Screenshots?

How do I toggle GPU screenshots from within the UI? Having to edit the config file every time I want to swap between screenshot modes is incredibly frustrating.

Everywhere online says the option is under Settings > Video, but it’s not.

Edit: Actually, now I’m finding that even changing the settings in the CFG file doesn’t work. Changing "video_gpu_screenshot = “false” still results in the same output no matter what.

Settings - User Interface - Show Advanced Settings = ON than you will find GPU Screenshot under the Video Tab.

What do you mean with output? ON show shaders in screenshot and OFF doesn’t
Turning GPU Screenshot OFF will output a *.png with original resolution and no filters/shaders etc. applied.

At least on my Windows7 machine it works

Nope. I have Advanced Settings on, but Settings -> Video does not have that option as far as I can tell. If you could take a screenshot of where it’s supposed to be maybe I’m just missing it but I’ve looked all through the menu.

The first image is with it off. The second image is with it on plus bilinear filtering and a CRT shader.

Bishoujo%20Senshi%20Sailor%20Moon%20(Japan)-191017-074227 Bishoujo%20Senshi%20Sailor%20Moon%20(Japan)-191017-074227

ON

OFF
Super%20Mario%20All-Stars%20and%20Super%20Mario%20World%20(Europe)-191017-152121

1 Like