Tomb raider not working!? anyone else?

Hello RetroArch Forums.

I have a Galaxy Note 4 running Android kitkat 4.4.4 i have the latest RA version from the play store.

my problem is that when i run tomb raider it loads fine but then i hit the start game button and it simply black screens. am i missing a bois or something? Please Help! it’s an all time favorite game of mine. the very first game ive ever completed from begging to end. =( =( =( =(

Are you using a PAL image? This seems to be a common issue with various PSX emus and the PAL Tomb Raider image, just based on some googling.

No I’m using a .bin file which is also zipped, from the freeroms website. The game loads and it makes it to the start new game option. Then after I accept the screen just goes black an never loads anything else. My bios list

Tomb Raider is a multi-track game. You need to load the cue file and have all corresponding bin files in the same folder. The game probably tries to play a music track which it cannot find, I guess.

yeah I don’t know what I’m doing wrong I guess i need to figure it out if I just knew what files I needed to run the emulator correctly it would be really helpful. =(