Turbo Grafix 16(PC-Engine CD) not working

I tried RetroArch 1.0.0.2 for PS3 today. Sega CD(Mega CD) works well, but Turbo Grafix 16(PC-Engine CD) not working. When I tried RetroArch on the Windows PC, It works well, but on the PS3 not working. I don’t know why? give me some advise please.

My PS3 have Rogero 4.55. I set syscard3.pce here /dev_hdd0/game/SSNE10000/USRDIR/cores/system Also I use .cue + .iso CD-rom files (well,it works well on the WIndows PC using RetroArch)

Help me please.

[QUOTE=iinstantadd;13181]I tried RetroArch 1.0.0.2 for PS3 today. Sega CD(Mega CD) works well, but Turbo Grafix 16(PC-Engine CD) not working. When I tried RetroArch on the Windows PC, It works well, but on the PS3 not working. I don’t know why? give me some advise please.

My PS3 have Rogero 4.55. I set syscard3.pce here /dev_hdd0/game/SSNE10000/USRDIR/cores/system Also I use .cue + .iso CD-rom files (well,it works well on the WIndows PC using RetroArch)

Help me please.[/QUOTE] Sorry to break this to you but the turbografx cd bios wont work under any circumstance I tried everyting looked everywhere for answers and found nothing you have better luck finding the developers themselves and telling them. I’m telling you this so you wont be wasting a whole week like I did

On PS3 you mean? because on PC it works well

Yes Ps3 it does not work at all on there.

Bonks adventure 3 works for me but thats the only game I’ve tried. What game are you trying to run? I could see if it works on mine.

I dont know about him but none of them worked for me double dragon 2 is the only one I can remember off the top of my head at the moment though