Two XBox 360 Controllers acts as one

Hi. I’m having problems using two xbox controllers. Both devices are listed, but it seems whichever I configure acts as both controllers even if I use a different device. I’ve tried using both xpad and xboxdrv with the same result, so I suspect this might be related to libretro.

Not sure what in the config file would be relevant.

input_player1_joypad_index = "0"
input_player2_joypad_index = "1"

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: I’ve tried both 1.0.0.2 and 1.0.0.3 (both from git)

I’m not sure what the cfg should look like, but you should be able to map them in RGUI. I frequently use 2 360 fightsticks in linux with no problems.

RGUI? I’ve tried mapping them in the retroarch GUI if that’s RGUI.

Both gamepads is listed as “XBox controller” (or something like that). I choose player #1 and the first listing of the controller and configure. Then player #2 and the second listing. After doing that, the last one I configured acts as both player 1 and 2. If I reconfigure the first one, then that acts as both controllers.

If I use xboxdrv and lets it output to the console, everything looks fine. Each controllers output is correctly identified and outputted to the correct terminal.

Did you ever find a way around this issue, simendsjo? I am currently experiencing the exact same issue with no way to control the second player. :frowning:

EDIT: However, I am using Windows.