Unibios on FBA Neo Geo core?

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

It’s my first time posting here!

I’m trying to boot the Unibios menu so I can change region or activate cheats via Retroarch Wii but I can’t. I’m using the 0.9.9 release, and I would like to keep that version if possible.

FYI:

• I’ve the neogeo.zip for the FB Alpha 0.2.97.28 release, with all versions of Uni-bios included in the zip, including the 3.0 version.
  • I tried to rename uni-bios_2_3.rom or uni-bios_3_0.rom to asia-s3.rom, not working
  • I can play Neo Geo games without problem
  • I can enable the service menu using the Diagnostics option via Retroarch menu

Question is: Can we use Unibios stuff via FBA Neo Geo core or…? If yes, can you please tell me how to make this happen? I think that I’m doing something wrong…

Thank you in advance for your help!

I can use it on the latest version. Why not upgrade to that?

Ok, it works on the latest release, that’s a good info, thanks! Well, just for this reason, I’m going to update to the latest release.

Charco,

Just wanted to let you know that I’ve upgraded to 1.0.0.2 and it works like a charm: I can play with the unibios options now. Thanks again for your help.

Great! Goodbye SNK Boss Syndrome!! :lol:

Haha, that’s right! And I can activate the red blood in Ganryu thanks to Unibios: Goodbye green blood! :stuck_out_tongue:

And red blood in Metal Slug instead of white :slight_smile:

I have retroarch on wii u. Cannot download fba 2012 neo geo core. Amy tips