Update Mupen+GlideN64 to latest 3.0

Could you just add ParaLLEl along with Mupen instead of replacing Mupen altogether? Either of the two is a good thing is what i mean.

Yes i can do that. I will also note the change in a comment as well.

1 Like

165!! Love the progress. Cant wait to see what happens!!

1 Like

Any news on that?
N64 emulation in Retroarch can really be much better after the GlideN64 update.
Maybe just include it in Prallel N64 core and update it often…

There’s a bounty at 405$ currently for it. I don’t know if anyone has picked up the project, it doesn’t seem so form the updates.

No one yet. There’s a guy who showed interest in it but hasn’t started yet (if he does at all).

There is an update:

Yes!
N64 emulation has no middle ground in Retroarch-Windows, it’s either Angrylion on i9 or bad graphics with other plugins in Parallel-N64.
I’m really looking forward for this.

Does this mean when we update our cores it’ll include the GlideN64 3.0 plugin when we use the Mupen64Plus now?

No, it’s still using the old one for now.

" I still haven’t found a game that doesn’t load there and i tested around 180 so far. "

Did you try World Driver Championship ?

I tried a couple of different settings but nothing worked on my side either with Mupen or Parallel cores… This one is / was a notorious case some years ago on standalone emulators, pretty difficult to emulate.

WDC works on the standalones m64p and PJ64.

It also works with Parallel on my system.

Maybe your ROM is busted?

Hmm. The ROM should be fine, my whole set is from no-intros verified ROMs, perhaps a wrong plugin association… I’ll give it another try and let you know.