Wished there was a generic sticky thread for reporting core crashes.
It worked fine before I updated,was hoping for improvements but instead lost access to a functional core.
Tried opening Simpsons Hit & Run and Zelda Wind Waker but the app crashes out with the typical “has closed” error. Though the game I had working on it before that I tested was Twilight Princess (Gamecube) but I expect the same result once I check it as well.
My Shield TV is still on OTA 6.3/Android Nougat and I also tried the most recent nightly Aarch64 version of RA after setting it up and grabbing the core again. (I installed 64-bit on top of my 32-bit version before the unique app ID was added to it)