USB Controllers Not Recognized

I’ve got a variety of USB controller adapters - which all work fine individually, but when they’re simultaneously connected RA does not recognize all of them. I’ve got two NES, a dual SNES, a dual Sega Genesis, and 2 Xbox 360s - Windows recognizes them just fine but loading RA gives a series of ‘not configured’ messages. Any ideas?

Windows 7, RA 1.3.6

Thanks

‘not configured’ just means there isn’t an autoconfig profile for them yet. You can go to settings > input > player one input binds and then ‘bind all’ to map them. Once you have one bound, you can save the bindings as an autoconfig file and you won’t have to re-bind the buttons the next time you plug it in.

If you like, you can submit the autoconfig profile(s) to our retroarch-joypad-autoconfig repo for others to use in the future.

[QUOTE=hunterk;42801]‘not configured’ just means there isn’t an autoconfig profile for them yet. You can go to settings > input > player one input binds and then ‘bind all’ to map them. Once you have one bound, you can save the bindings as an autoconfig file and you won’t have to re-bind the buttons the next time you plug it in.

If you like, you can submit the autoconfig profile(s) to our retroarch-joypad-autoconfig repo for others to use in the future.[/QUOTE]

In player one input device index, only some of the controllers are available. I have 2 genesis, 2 snes, 2 nes, all recognized by Windows, but only one of each shows up in RA, and attempting to bind button presses from the other controllers does not register an input.