User Interface Requestes

I would like to start of with THANK YOU for an AWESOME multi emulator aggregation system. I am soooo addicted it isn’t even funny. But there are a couple of ideas I’d like to recommend, if possible.

First, the interface seems backwards. On all systems when you launch RetroArch you are in the “Main Menu” that gives you the Load cores, updates, Information… etc. I load RA to play games. That should be what is presented when I launch unless I have no games yet. The next menu over is the “Settings” then “Previous” then “Screenshots”… etc. The !@#? GAMES are LAST??? Why??? This doesn’t seem to make any sense. Why not flip this so the Games are first? The Android interface has the same problem. Why not list the games, or at least the recently played then the game systems, if they are there, FIRST?

Also, this one may not be possible, but, if the game systems listed could be done so in order of the “Age of the system”, that would be nice. I currently have Atari 2600, NES, Genesis, SNES, and N64. It would be great if they were in that order. But instead they are in alpha order: Atari, N64, NES, SNES, Genesis. This feels odd. Again, I’m not sure that this can be fixed, but it would be nice.