Userbind 2 "B" Button not working in RetroArch using Nestopia v1.48 WIP

Hello, I’m kind of new to this program. Well, as the title says My “B” Button is not working in RetroArch using the Nestopia 1.48 WIP core. I know the button on my controller works as i’ve tested it in the game controller properties, I’ve tried mapping different buttons on the controller and even keyboard buttons aren’t working, every other button works just fine and in any other emulation cores I use except for Nestopia. When I load up a ROM in Nestopia it says “Not configured” for the USB device i’m using, although all other buttons were okay, the B button has no response at all, maybe that is my problem? Any suggestions?

If it says the device isn’t configured, that means that it doesn’t match any of the autoconfig profiles we have and will have to be mapped manually through settings > input > p2 input binds.

The other option is to plug that controller in by itself, making it p1 and then go to settings > input > p1 input binds and map everything, then use the option to ‘save autoconfig profile’. Once that’s done, it should recognize and configure your pad whenever you plug it in, whether it’s in the first or second player slot.

If you want, you can also submit that autoconfig profile to https://github.com/libretro/retroarch-joypad-autoconfig to have it included with RetroArch by default.