Using Smartphones as Game Controllers for Chromecast with Google TV?

Hello RetroArch community,

I have a Chromecast with Google TV where I have installed RetroArch (my intention is to play Street Fighter with my kids).

We don’t have any game controllers at home (we don’t own any console) and I was hopping that I could use our Android Smartphones as virtual controllers.

I’ve been searching on the web about this possibility, but I only find applications for PC computers.

Would anyone know if there is any way to be able to use our Android Smartphones as virtual game controllers to play games on the RetroArch installed on my Chromecast with Google TV?

It seems to me that this is what you are looking for. https://docs.libretro.com/library/remote_retropad/

Thank you @alexb3d, this indeed seemed to be what I was looking for, but… there is just a problem… it seems that for some reason, the options for “Network Retropad” and all the “User # Network Retropad” options do not seem to be available for the Android version of RetroArch.

I can confirm that I got these options from the Mac version of RetroArch, but I just don’t have them when I run the Android version of RetroArch which is installed in my Chromecast with Google TV.

Any idea?

I am not familiar with the topic, sorry.