Version of PPSSPP in RetroArch 1.0.0.3

I am just wondering what version of PPSSPP is in RetroArch 1.0.0.3 at the moment. The reason I am asking is that the compatibility is about half vs. PPSSPP v0.9.8 with the titles that I have. I already have the font folder and bios file as needed in there. The titles I have that run in PPSSPP but not RetroArch (either blank screen or complete crash) are: Gran Turismo Dead or Alive Paradise (it does however glitch some in PPSSPP) Phantasy Star Online 1&2 (no text)

Both God of Wars work fine though.

*BTW, 3DO emulation is near perfect in 1.0.0.3! Thank you!!

GT works for me… It’s at least 2 months old. In this week nightlies I’ve included a new build. I can’t build ppsspp with the bot.

Tried the last couple nightlies, same result. With Gran Turismo, the opening video plays, then it crashes after that. DOA Paradise and PSO 1&2 have the same result as before. 2 other games I’ve also tested since that don’t work as well are the two Blazblue games in that they just give a blank black screen upon loading.

GT works here, check your setup and your ISOs something is sweird, maybe a verbose log no text means you’re missing the fonts BTW https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/149 … 111747.png

I have the fonts as they are used in God of War. With Gran Turismo, I’ll see if I can redump the image in the assumption that PPSSPP 0.9.8 is compensating for corruption in the ISO. What configuration are you using with the PPSSPP core in Retroarch (compiler type, etc)?

compiler type? I just build it with MSVC and drop it alongside the nightlies (I also built the 1.0.0.3 beta one like that)

Sorry, guess I should have been a little more specific on the configuration. Forgot to think that you can self compile retroarch =D I was wondering about the core’s settings itself; like compiler type: Jit, Interpretive, etc.), speed hack settings, other params (trying to remember the list offhand since I’m on my work computer atm).

I’m using the defaults, this is my test environment

got it working finally. Ended up regrabbing PPSSPP and replacing the asset files I had in retroarch from there. I’m guessing that one of those files had gotten corrupted, thus causing the problem. Thank you for the help. :slight_smile: