Vibration on touchscreen keypresses possible? (Android)

Other than that it’s great to finally have something that can as well play 32X games :smiley:

Is this one of the things that people are talking about when complaining about the touchscreen controls and that they’d want to see?

Problem is that I don’t have a phone to test such tactile feedback on - only tablets.

I try to ask as a request and not a complaint. Just something to consider for this great program :slight_smile:

Any word yet for haptic feedback? :frowning:

Also Cosmic Carnage 32x doesn’t seem to work for me…

And any word yet on Atari Jaguar emulation? :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the great program!

I am also wondering about the progress of this feature as it would greatly help with knowing whether I am pressing the buttons on the touchscreen interface. Something like a short pulse of vibration when the button is first toggled would be great. :smiley:

If it is not possible to test how well the tactile feedback will feel on phones, would it be possible to create a user adjustable setting for the duration of the vibration in milliseconds so that people can adjust the vibration intensity to their preference?

This would be perfect. Having used haptic feedback with other emulators, it’s extremely difficult to go back. It’s essential for knowing if your pressing the button, and almost makes touch controls tolerable.

Bump

any updates on this? would be very handy

Yeah I agree it improves muscle memory a lot in touchscreen and most android emulators have it, please guys that feature would be awesome.