Video Config for CPS-2/Arcade

I have some games for arcade/cps-2 but the problem is when I start to play them they only appear on half my screen. How can i make them fit the screen? For example: This is my screen

Which core are you using? Do other cores do the same thing?

I have tried the arcade (fbalpha) core and fbalpha(CPS-2) core Rest of the games like gba and nes work fine

Hmm. I just tried Arcade (FBA) with a CPS2 game and it looked fine here. If you move your retroarch.cfg file somewhere else temporarily (i.e., so retroarch switches back to all defaults) does it do the same thing?

Moving the file worked But now I’m not getting the main red kind of menu Just getting the rgui one Edit: Switched menu drivers back to xmb then this shows up-

Yeah, that’s because the default config isn’t pointing to the assets folder that XMB needs. You can put your old config back, I just wanted to see if it was a problem with your config, and it is.

There is another option: there should be a file in your retroarch folder named “retroarch-default.cfg”. You can copy/rename that to retroarch.cfg and it should keep your path stuff intact but revert everything else to default values. You’ll still have to change back to XMB but it should be able to find its assets afterward.

all sorted out now Thanks for your help

Awesome. No problem, my pleasure :slight_smile: