Vulcan Problem

Hello! I have a little problem with the Vulcan driver. I want to play Playstation games, I use the Beetle PSX HW emulator. Yesterday I played perfectly with the Vulcan controller activated, but today, when Retroarch starts, the program does not open. I deleted the configuration I had and in that way I managed to enter Retroarch again. I set everything up like before, but when I put the Vulcan controller and start the game, Retroarch sticks and quits, then when trying to enter Retroarch again with the Vulcan controller, the program tries to enter but it doesn’t run and it exits to windows. It is very strange because yesterday I played with Vulcan activated without any problem and now it gives me errors. I use Retroarch ver. 1.8.8, win10 64.

Vulkan is also having issues with both screenshot and video captures, it just crashes.

404/5000

How strange, yesterday while playing, I also recorded and played without any problem, I never took screenshots, and I even played in 4x resolution and today the problem appeared, and it happens to me when I change from open gl to Vulcan, when I go to play it sticks and It goes out to windows and then when I want to enter the program again, it doesn’t let me either. And the only way to get in is to delete the config file. and so I manage to enter.

I have other interesting information maybe … yesterday I connected my notebook to my TV via HDMI cable … I configured everything in a 4x resolution and I used the Vulcan controller … to my surprise it worked! and I played without any problem … now comes the interesting … after seeing that it worked connected to the TV via HDMI … I did the same, but only from my notebook (I disconnected the HDMI cable from my TV) and to my surprise (with the Vulcan driver by default) when entering Retroarch it closes and exits to windows … very strange … again I connected my notebook to my TV via HDMI and it worked! XD … here are paranormal things happening XD … well I wanted to tell you if it can be of any use. :slight_smile:

1 Like