Weird guide/home button behavior in Windows 10

I’m using a 360 controller and i have configured the guide/home button (the big round button in the middle) as the menu toggle in RA in the hotkeys.

I have a dual Windows Setup with Windows 7 and 10. In Windows 7, this works without problems. In Windows 10 however, with the same RetroArch setup, the guide button gives me all sorts of messages when i press it, depending on the core i use. For instance:

In Mednafen Saturn, it tells me “Ejected/Closed Virtual Drive” In Genesis GX Plus, it tells me “Null” In PCE fast, it changes from 2 button to 6 button for “Pad 5”.

The configs are all the exact same ones as in Windows 7 and i even made them read only to ensure nothing changes. But Windows 10 is still forcing the guide button to do all these different functions for some reason.

Is this a known issue? Can it be fixed?

Edit:

I managed to fix the issue by going to the device manager, update driver tab and selecting an older driver from the ones that were already installed (there were 4 drivers for some reason). Selecting the oldest one fixed my issue.